Friday, September 13, 2013

Reader Demographics

Hello people out there in the world! Thanks for taking the time to read my drivel, I appreciate the readership very muchly.

Blogspot have been kind enough to offer the ability to track where hits to the site come from and I thought I'd share some of the places around the world that have been reading this thing recently:

How is Australia not at the top of the list?

So as you can see there's a fairly diverse selection of countries from just about every continent, although I'm not sure if I've quite cracked the African market. Maybe stories from a frozen land are so far removed from the imagination? Anyway, there are few countries that aren't shown in green on this map that have, recently, been visiting this page, including: Russia, Canada, New Zealand, UK and France.

The above picture is from a few months ago, sometime around the middle of May. Following are the listings of this week, month and since the dawn of time.

This week. Hello Asian friends!
The past month.
Since the beginning. Hello to all those Rusiian supermodels reading this page (don't destroy my illusion, please)

It's pretty cool that there are people all over the world willing to read the inanity I put up here. As long as you're all somewhat entertained, job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment